320kgs for hollow models and 400-500kgs for solid models
-40° to 60°
2.EVERJADE WPC Decking Raw Material:
3. EVERJADE WPC Decking Production Process:
4. EVERJADE WPC Decking Models:
EverJade WPC Decking CO. Ltd founded in 2003, is a factory focusing on developing, manufacturing and exporting of environmental wpc decking. It coves an area of 40,000sqm, has a great amount of professional and advanced production technologies and equipment, it bears capacity of 2 million sqm wpc decking and equivalent products every year.
Factory & Fair
Packaging & Shipping
1. Our mission statement for buyers is 3Q like follows:
2.Free samples of the wpc deckingwill be prepared for your test if you need.
1. What Are The Main Advantages Of WPC products?
A: 1) First of all, the wood plastic materials are 100% recyclable;
2) it is long-lasting, stable for the outdoor conditions, like sun exposure, rain, temperature ariations etc;
3) it requires low maintenance; etc.
2. What is the regular proportion between the accesories and decking?
A: Keel with decking:3-4:1
End cover with decking: 1:1
T-clip with decking: 20-25:1
3. Why the keel is neceary for the intallation?
A: When we install the flooring, firstly the keels are fixed in the ground surface with the T-clip and then we put the solid decking board on the keels. You know the wpc decking board can't be put on the ground surface directly. For one thing, it can affect of the planeness of the flooring surface after installation. For the other thing, it is not good to control the drainage of the bottom, because the wpc decking board is mainly used for outdoor, which rains a lot. So keels must be used to hold the solid decking board when installed.
4. What the distance between two pieces of keel?
A: About 30cm.
5. If there is one piece of the decking board broken, do we need to remove all the decking board to repair it?
A: No. If replce the broken decking, you need to break the clips of both sides of the broken decking and then take the broken decking out, it's easy.
6. What's the regualr cleaning product for the wpc decking?
A: The soapy water or some of oiled paint is ok for the wpc decking.